Scott R. Adishian, D.D.S. Inc.
“It is immensely gratifying to see a patient transformed not only cosmetically and functionally, but to see their self image and confidence evolve.”
–Dr. Scott Adishian, Pasadena Magazine, August 2009
Prosthodontics with emphasis on all aspects of restorative, cosmetic and implant dentistry. Dr. Adishian collaborates with general dentists or dental specialists involved from the initiation of a patient’s treatment. With a team approach, everyone involved, including the patient, contributes in defining the goals and expectations of the treatment plan.
- B.S., Biology, U.S.C.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery.
- Specialty Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics.
- U.S.C. School of Dentistry.
- Asst. Professor of Restorative Dentistry, (Full-time 5 years) U.S.C. School of Dentistry.
- Clinical Asst. Professor of Restorative Dentistry, (Part-time 21 years), U.S.C. School of Dentistry.
- Past president of the Part-time Faculty Assoc.
- President U.S.C. Dental Alumni Assoc.
- Member of the Board of Directors of several support groups at U.S.C. as well as the Board of Counselors at the U.S.C. School of Dentistry, an advisory group appointed by the Dean.
Director of various courses at U.S.C. School Dentistry, including the pre-clinical crown and bridge and ceramic courses and an implant selective for senior students. Other teaching responsibilities have included: Co-Director: Inland Implant Study Club, Director of Prosthodontic Associates Seminars. Instructor for Post Graduate Courses offered in the U.S.A. and Internationally: Ceramic Restorations, Options for Implant-Retained Prostheses, Periodontal Considerations in Restorative Dentistry.
The key to Dr. Adishian’s success is an empathetic approach that is used in conjunction with the high quality of the procedures to be completed. Exceptional skill is required in managing all aspects of oral function and health.
Whether a patient is having trouble with the alignment of their bite, in need of tooth replacement or simply desiring a more cosmetically pleasing smile, Dr. Adishian can coordinate all aspects of patient care and provides a comprehensive treatment plan for all of the patient’s needs. The office facilitates all aspects of adult dental care hygiene and maintains an in-house dental laboratory.
Meet Our Team
Our highly trained, knowledgeable dental team is committed to serving you and your family when you visit our dental offices in Arcadia and La Quinta, California. We will answer any questions you may have about your treatment options. Feel free to contact our dental office today to learn more about us and to schedule your next appointment with our dentist, Dr. Scott R. Adishian.
Check back soon to meet our team!